Degree Synonym and Antonyms
What is Degree ?
A degree is an award given based on completion of a series of requirements. Most students attend the University to earn a degree. In simplified terms, a degree is an award given based on completion of specific requirements.
1. The amount, level, or extent to which something happens or is present.
‘a degree of caution is probably wise’
2. A unit of measurement of angles, one ninetieth of a right angle or the angle subtended by one three-hundred-and-sixtieth of the circumference of a circle.
‘set at an angle of 45 degrees’
3. A unit in any of various scales of temperature, intensity, or hardness.
‘water boils at 100 degrees Celsius’
Degree Synonym :
1. ‘those who have achieved a considerable degree of economic stability’
level, stage, point, rung, standard, grade, gradation, mark
amount, extent, measure, magnitude, intensity, strength
2. ‘persons of unequal degree’
social class, social status, rank, position in society, standing in society
‘rivalries and prejudice were by degrees fading out’
gradually, little by little, bit by bit, inch by inch, by stages, step by step, day by day, slowly, slowly but surely
suddenly, all at once
to a degree
‘to a degree, it is possible to educate oneself’
to some extent, to a certain extent, up to a point, to a limited extent
Read This :
- Law Of Attraction In Hindi। जैसा सोचोगे वैसा पाओगे – आकर्षण के नियम
- Personality Development Kaise Kre | व्यक्तित्व विकास के जबरदस्त तरीके।
- Focus Synonyms & Antonyms By Oxford Dictionary | positivethinks.in
- Time Management In Hindi | समय को कैसे व्यवस्थित करें।
- Degree Synonym and Antonyms by Oxford Dictionary | positivethinks.in
- Goal setting kaise kre | लक्ष्य निर्धारित कैसे करे – Positivethinks.in